What Preparation do you need for this Checkup?
Overnight fasting of 8-12 hours is needed, do not drink coffee/tea however, you may drink water.
Types of test include:-
- Fasting Blood Glucose – FBG (1 test)
- Post Prandial Blood Glucose – PPBG (1 test)
- CBC & ESR (20 tests)
- HbA1c, Glycosylated Haemoglobin (2 tests)
- Renal/Kidney Function Tests – RFT/KFT (6 tests)
- Lipid Profile (5 tests)
- Liver Profile (11 tests)
- Special Proteins (3 tests)
- PSA total – Prostate Specific Antigen (1 test)
- Urine Routine Analysis (18 tests)
- Minerals (4 tests)