What Preparation do you need for this Checkup?
Overnight fasting of 8-12 hours is needed, do not drink coffee/tea however, you may drink water.
Types of test include:-
- Fasting Blood Glucose – FBG (1 test)
- Blood Pressure Check – BP (1 test)
- CBC & ESR (20 tests)
- ECG – Electrocardigram (1 test)
- Renal/Kidney Function Tests – RFT/KFT (6 tests)
- Lipid Profile (5 tests)
- Liver Profile (11 tests)
- BMI, Body Mass Index (3 tests)
- PSA total – Prostate Specific Antigen (1 test)
- Urine Routine Analysis (18 tests)
- Thyroid Profile, TFT (3 tests)
- Blood Grouping & Rh (2 tests)
- X-Ray Chest PA View (1 test)